Monday, January 25, 2021

 

※ The order has nothing to do with the ranking.


I am Korean from Shinto Buddha. So I can't live without Korean food. Korean food isn't the best in the world for Koreans?


So, try and enjoy the world's best food for Americans too! It wasn't hmm hmm... I recommended it to Americans, went to a restaurant, and invited me to my house. As the years went by, there were some foods that Americans felt reluctant to eat. Today I posted about it. Please have fun.


1. Sesame leaves



There are Americans who like chijeon and pajeon. I asked for kimchi pizza, so I did it a few times. But my favorite jeon is sesame jeon. Sesame leaf jeon is really... love. Anyone who knows will really know. Sesame leaf jeon takes a lot of hands, but I made it hard to make it known that Korean food is the best in the world. He said, "This is the Best Korean Visitable Pizza!" and asked to eat it with confidence. What is the reaction?


'Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what? What food is weeded on this street?! '


.. After that, even looking at the sesame leaves, I stepped back farther (I don't like the fragrance itself).


2. Gopchang



Honestly, if you take a fresh giblets and roll them in sesame leaves, that is the life of Anbin Island.


I like giblets with 12 years of experience in gopchang. However, as you know, eating giblets in America is very difficult.


So, when I really think of it, I drive for an hour to go to a Korean town gopchang restaurant. Why do you usually eat guts? I can't eat!


I forced my wife to go to the gopchang restaurant. She said she wanted to eat too much... she thought she would die... (I still don't have enough experience to get married.) She forced me to take her. But soon you will fall in love with the giblets and ask you to go every week, right? I was thinking and spreading my happiness. But the result?


'Ehhhhhhhhhh! What is this disgusting rubber?!'


.. Fortunately, there was a takeout system soon so I could eat at home by myself.


번역 결과

3. Grilled fish


 ... I shouted NO as soon as I saw it. The fish's eyeballs are looking at you. In the United States, it seems that you are not used to grilling the whole thing as a large company cooks only the fish meat portion. I have to taste the mackerel skin, but it’s a pity.
 4. Rice paper portion of rice cake/spring roll


 Americans don't like the chewy texture. Is it a sticky or sticky part? If you wrap fresh vegetables in rice paper and dip them in peanut sauce, you know? But 'This is too chewy, so the texture doesn't match me.' He said that he only ate vegetables inside as if peeling the dumpling skin ^__^ I don't make it next time (but he loves my turkey dishes every year) 


 5. Chicken feet


 Why are others' feet eating? (I want to say that while eating pork feet...?, but I endure for the peace of the family.) Hanshin Pocha has been established in Koreatown, so I won't go again after going there ^^;; It's not about eating, it's hard to see. As soon as I see the visual, I am scared. I have a tendency to avoid foods that look disgusting. (Others are avoided because of the appearance of live octopus, gaebul, crab paste, maeuntang, and pupa.)

 6. Sundae and accessories


It was when we went to Gwangjang Market together. I ordered assorted pancakes there, but after eating well

'Wow!!!! What is this!!!' It turned out that the lungs that were given when eating sundae were poured into eggs. The texture was also texture, but they said that eating something like lungs and lungs is grotesque. For the same reason, they said they couldn't even eat sundae. That precious thing that you can't eat because you don't have it..(?)

Thank you for reading the inexperienced article today. We'll see you again with an interesting topic.


0 comments:

Post a Comment